Here are some of the best practices for keeping yourself and others safe during this time:
Across all of these operations, comply with CDC guidelines, including special consideration for meetings with high risk individuals (limit gatherings to no more than 10) and following the usual practices of good hygiene:
- Frequent hand washing (using hand sanitizers with 60% alcohol when soap and water are unavailable).
- Protecting your coughs and sneezes with tissues disposed of immediately, or coughing into your elbow if tissues are not available.
- Cleaning and disinfecting commonly used surfaces often.
- Avoiding contact with people who are ill, if possible.
- Maintaining a distance of six feet from others.