Full Family YM
Welcome to the Full Family Youth Ministry Page!
Full family youth ministry is about strengthening the bonds of families and the bonds between families. Each event is intended to reinforce the Catholic values we share while having a great time.
What's Happening Next...
The next event is MOVIE NIGHT scheduled for Friday, September 21st in the Parish Center at 6:00 PM. We will have piizza, popcorn, and other snacks as we watch great movies together. Each film will have a fun-filled intermission with games and the night will close with a Catholic "Good Night" message for the whole family. It is free and fun, all families are welcome, there is no limit.
What Usually Happens at Full Family Youth Ministry?
As this is a new ministry that is growing here at Corpus Christi Saint Bernard's many of the regular activities will be developed throughout the year, but here are some samples of themes we might enjoy:
- Movie Nights - Tried and true on the 3rd Friday of every month (except April that is Good Friday).
- Family Feud - 2 or 4 families will sign up to play the Feud (Catholic Edition) complete with digital survey board, music, and all the rest.
- Double Dare - 2 or 4 families will sign up for Double Dare (Catholic & Far Less Messy Edition) complete with physical challenges and an obstacle course (no trip Disney should be expected).
- Feast of St. Nicholas - A night of Christmas Carols, Hot Cocoa, and Ornament Making. Helping families to prepare their homes for the true meaning of Christmas to be celebrated.
- And more!
We may also consider some family outings:
- La Salette Shrine in Attleboro for Christmas Lights
- Lowell Spinners - or other sporting event
- Apple Picking
- We're open to more suggestions...